[SailfishDevel] Status of Pre-order phones

Jonatan Walck jonatan at walck.se
Thu Dec 19 15:34:17 UTC 2013

On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:58:21 +0100
christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch wrote:

> So far I have not seen hide-nor-hair of my pre-order Sailfish Phone.
> The pre-order was confirmed on 25th November.
>
>  From at least last Thursday until Yesterday evening, the "My Order"
> page on the Jolla Website showed my order with the status "in
> picking". Today the format of the "My Order" page on the Jolla Website
> has changed, looking like it did some weeks ago, and the order just
> shows the status "paid".
>
> This leaves me wondering what has happened to my order, and when it
> will be delivered.
>
> What's going on? Are others in the same boat?

I pre-ordered back in the day and paid for my phone on 2013-11-25.
Delivered 2013-12-16 to Sweden. I didn't hear a word besides "paid" on
the order page until the day of the delivery. They had their issues but
I'm sure they're working as fast as they can.

Hope you and all other pre-order customers get their hands on their
phones soon!

// jwalck