[SailfishDevel] Status of Pre-order phones

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Thu Dec 19 12:58:21 UTC 2013

Hi

I know this isn't strictly a developer question, but as having real
hardware is an important step in testing I am going to ask in any case.

So far I have not seen hide-nor-hair of my pre-order Sailfish Phone.
The pre-order was confirmed on 25th November.

 From at least last Thursday until Yesterday evening, the "My Order"
page on the Jolla Website showed my order with the status "in
picking". Today the format of the "My Order" page on the Jolla Website
has changed, looking like it did some weeks ago, and the order just
shows the status "paid".

This leaves me wondering what has happened to my order, and when it
will be delivered.

What's going on? Are others in the same boat?

Chris