[SailfishDevel] Is there any way to report a bug?

David Greaves david.greaves at jolla.com
Wed Dec 18 13:50:14 UTC 2013

> than the time they were set to
>
> Steps to reproduce:
>
> 1. Open the Clock application and select "New alarm"
> 2. Set an alarm for any time (for example, 7:30 am)
> 3. Tap the alarm time to save
>
> Outcome: on the Clock application initial screen, the alarm time appears as set
> to one hour later (in the example above, 8:30 am), but the alarm goes off at the
> set time (i.e. 7:30 am).

Yes, known bug - ty for mentioning it (it annoys me too!) :)

We're trying to sort out our policy for handling bugs like this - eg do we give
you the internal bug #. If we do then how do we notify you of changes etc? How
much effort needs to go into de-duping bugs?

Some people may recall the Maemo bugzillla was not a total success (!) in terms
of communication and the current feeling is that it's not the right answer for
Jolla.

For more technical bugs we do have the Mer and Nemo bugzillas - but they really
are for code and not end user issues like this. I personally suspect we'll need
something like that for Sailfish development related bugs too but we don't want
to put something official in place until we know we can provide the support
you'd expect.

So, in summary, we are working on systems for this and we don't want to provide
a half-baked solution which no-one will like - watch this space!

David