[SailfishDevel] Is there any way to report a bug?

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 13:19:46 UTC 2013

Official instructions so far to my understanding are to report bugs via
this mailing list.

Once I did that and got a reply of something like "thanks, I created a
ticket", a couple of times other people did it, a couple of times reports
were completely ignored.

I didn't really measure, but according to the subjective feelings your
chance of getting a [public] reply about a bug being acknowledged are about
50/50 if you post it to this mailing list.

Best regards,
Artem.

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 12:22 PM, belen barros pena <
belenbarrospena at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I think I found a bug in the Clock
> application and it would be nice to be able to report it. Any ideas where /
> how to do it?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Belén

Artem Marchenko