[SailfishDevel] working on apps?

Damien Tardy-Panis damientardypanis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 22:58:08 UTC 2013

Hi Andrea,

I'm already working on a "more complete" SomaFM client (more features: channels favorites, songs bookmarks, channels sorting, channels quality, support,...)
I checked your code to learn some stuff btw :-)
Everything is ready except the actual streaming music player which I just started

It will be available in a couple of months maybe depending on my availability.
I just received my Jolla and I want to use the app for testing for some time before submitting it.

Damien