[SailfishDevel] A new Jolla phone user - after 2 days of use

Nils Jeisecke njeisecke at saltation.de
Tue Dec 17 10:21:39 UTC 2013

Oops, sent to early...

- With the white cover and it's ambient active you can hardly read
your network providers's name in the lock screen (not much of an
information loss but it looks rather strange)
- Cannot copy/paste in Mail or in Browser
- Browser can't share links
- Don't like the Browser's look and feel. It is totally out of place
with the rest of the OS.
- Regular disconnects from WLAN
- I had to manually setup the APN for T-Mobile

Don't get me wrong. It's great to have the device but it does wear the
beta tag for a reason. However I love to have double tap to wake-up
back ;-)

Nils