[SailfishDevel] working on apps?

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Sun Dec 15 17:41:15 UTC 2013

> Currency Converter: https://github.com/tanghus/currency-converter-qml
> Kitchen Timer: https://github.com/tanghus/kitchen-timer-qml
>
> The capcha for your site is ridiculous, so posting it here instead :)

It's not my site (it's for embedded linux), but that captcha _is_
ridiculous... i couldn't answer one question, after dozens of reloads, i
ended up researching the Linus Torvalds question and cycle the captcha
until i got that one... :-(

Since we don't have anything yet, this is a place where we can put some
documentation until there might be a better place... though, otoh, since
this is about embedded Linux, it's not exactly a wrong place either...