[SailfishDevel] SDK 13.12.2013 "nothing provides libgudev-1.0.so.0 "

Juha Kallioinen juha.kallioinen at jolla.com
Fri Dec 13 21:43:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

no worries.. did you by chance install to another directory than before?
Even if you did not, let's try the following:

Exit from qtcreator if you have it running and then remove the config
directory, which is in Linux and mac in ~/.config/SailfishAlpha3

The config directory contains qtcreator specific settings for the
Sailfish SDK and it might have some wrong settings from a previous
installation. The config directory is created when qtcreator is run the
first time.

You can just remove the whole directory, then start qtcreator again and
see if that helped.

If that didn't help, then exit from qtcreator, remove the
~/.config/SailfishAlpha3 directory again and uninstall the whole SDK and
run the installer once more.

If the "1310" SDK worked for you, the "1312" should work too. Nothing
fundamental has changed.

Best regards,
  Juha