[SailfishDevel] SDK 13.12.2013 "nothing provides libgudev-1.0.so.0 "

Juha Kallioinen juha.kallioinen at jolla.com
Fri Dec 13 19:26:16 UTC 2013

On 13.12.2013 18:32, christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch wrote:
> Hi
>
> I upgraded the SDK on my Mac with today's release.
>
> However the build of my current project now fails with:
>
> Problem: nothing provides libgudev-1.0.so.0 needed by
> upower-0.9.21+git1-1.1.1.i486
>  Solution 1: do not install telepathy-ring-devel-2.3.12-1.7.1.i486
>  Solution 2: break upower-0.9.21+git1-1.1.1.i486 by ignoring some of
> its dependencies

Hi,

looks like the package repositories have not been fully refreshed in
your SDK. The telepathy-ring-devel version in the latest repository is
telepathy-ring-devel-2.3.16-1.7.1.i486.rpm

I just tested it on my Mac and verified that I can install
telepathy-ring-devel.

The Build Engine should refresh its repositories five minutes after it
has been started. Could you reboot the MerSDK build engine and wait
about 10 minutes, then try building again.

Maybe something in the upgrade went wrong, it is recommended to first
remove the old SDK and then install the "1312" version from a new installer.

Best regards,
  Juha