[SailfishDevel] Keeping my app cover in task manager at all times. Possible?

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 00:17:29 UTC 2013

Hi All

I am thinking of an app that would be primarily useful exactly via its
cover interface, but used just few times a day. Think of a funny cat images
changing each other during a day that you could like without leaving the
app cover. Or this mailing list monitoring app that would let you jump to
answers from cover (notification would be too distracting, but just peeking
at task manager screen during a free minute would be good).

Is there a way to "pin" my app cover to the task manager? Or could user
somehow decide himself which cards to pin if letting each app to become
pinned is too much freedom for the app?

Cheers,
Artem.

--