[SailfishDevel] Emulator: Mouse pointer not visible

Jarko Vihriala jarko.vihriala at jolla.com
Tue Dec 10 09:40:16 UTC 2013

Hello,

This incident seems to be related to distros running KDE ; we are looking at it and will provide more info as we find out why mouse is not released. In my Ubuntu box (on Gnome) I cannot reproduce the problem.

However, I'd like to ask you guys to test this. Can you please do multiple mouse clicks on VM window when emulator is booting and check if mouse disappears on emulator.

If it does, I'd like to know the distro and used wm.

thanks, Jarko
<https://connect.emailsrvr.com/owa/?ae=PreFormAction&a=ReplyAll&t=IPM.Note&id=RgAAAADU2c726YgTTqYYUcDTI%2bBYBwAnRyCdpd8gRb2aabwlJA8kAAA3v3jsAAAnRyCdpd8gRb2aabwlJA8kAAA3v4XXAAAJ&pspid=_1386667722027_22251467#>