[SailfishDevel] QCamera not found: yet again ....

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Mon Dec 9 07:08:16 UTC 2013

Hi Mohammed

A minor part of the app is indeed an emergency flashlight. It's not
that important to the app, it was just the first error thrown on
porting to Qt5 / Sailfish.

Once I get the app compiled and running on a real device then will
come the fun / pain of finding out what works / doesn't work (yet) /
needs a different approach. I am using GPS, Compass, Flash, SMS,
Haptics so I would be surprised if it all worked first time ...

Chris