[SailfishDevel] Cellular network information

Gabriel Böhme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 6 09:56:10 UTC 2013

In Qt 5.1, the QtMobility is split in different packages. On
harbour.jolla.com/faq you'll find which packages are allowed to import/link
against in Jolla Store. This is limited due to unstable APIs/ABIs.

Your problem is, that for example QSystemInformation QML lib, could give
what you need, but it's blacklisted atm.

Gabriel.

--

Von meinem Nokia N9 gesendet