[SailfishDevel] Tester needed to check app's rpm packaging

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 08:26:50 UTC 2013

The only noticeable difference that I see is that you include
"X-Desktop-File-Install-Version=0.20" to your .desktop. Not sure if it
actually matter though.

In general, there's a HelloWorld Pro wizard for similar cases:
https://github.com/amarchen/helloworld-pro-sailfish (by me and with
contributions by lbt, hopefully other will chip in too).

It generates a project that's guaranteed to pass harbour technical checks
(you can see release of almost the latest version in the app store). You
can just make it generate project with your name and compare files one by
one. I'd bet on something simple that an eye has difficulties catching -
something like a wrong case of the first letter somewhere.

Cheers,
Artem.

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 7:49 AM, Stockona <stockona at ovi.com> wrote:

> Can anyone with Jolla device help me test if the rpm packaging is done
> right? Mainly whether the icon shows up or not. Thanks in advance, I have
> been rejected by QA for too many times :|
>

> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54692247/harbour-stockona-1.0-6.armv7hl.rpm

Artem Marchenko
http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com
http://twitter.com/AgileArtem