[SailfishDevel] Fwd: Re: Include Python.h

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Thu Aug 22 13:53:15 UTC 2013

Hi Robbie

Zitat von "Robbie Hottie" <youngcalihottie at outlook.com>:

> “* having just added python-devel via the SDK Control Center, I also
> did a zypper se python-devel, which showed that package is not
> installed (for the OS), yet it is in the toolchain. ”
>
> How do you add python-devel via the SDK Control Center?

It's easy when you know how!

1) The SDK Control Center is accessed by the SailfishOS Icon on the
bar on the left side of QtCreator (under the Projects Icon, above
Analyze).

2) Select the "Targets" tab, then the "manage" button next to
"SailfishOS-i486-x86"

3) this gives you a search box. Type in "python-devel". This should
give a list of packages with the string python-devel in the name.

4) Select the correct one, in this case "python-devel". Hit install.

Cheers

Chris