[SailfishDevel] Sending SMS Messages from Sailfish Alpha 2 from QML, partial success

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Thu Aug 22 13:44:58 UTC 2013

Hi Joseph

Thanks for your help

Zitat von "Joseph Crowell" <joseph.w.crowell at gmail.com>:

> Looking through the packages, it looks like a device or service
> (like haze) has to supply a service file to interface with.
>
> Haze has: org.freedesktop.Telepathy.ConnectionManager.haze.service

I followed this thread "offline" with John Brooks, and forgot to
report back success here. Basically all the "missing service file"
errors disappeared after a restart of the Emulator and SDK, so
presumably I actually had everything I needed installed, but something
was not active.

Zitat von "Chris Lamb":

> The "missing ChannelDispatcher service file" warning has disappeared. The
> strangest thing is that I have not touched the code. My guess is that the
> problem cured itself when the Emulator restarted.

Thanks