[SailfishDevel] Some UI stuff etc.

FIlip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 21:55:31 UTC 2013

Thanks for reply Vesa-Matti!

I also have noted other suggestions I've received from people. Writing
them here as they may have or may not some value to you:

* In the Formatter example while scrolled text leaves the top of the
screen - it could possibly have lower opacity when close to the edge

* There was also remark regarding gallery application that was presented
in the videos, that it would be good to be able to switch between three,
two and one column of pictures (or even have zoom feature to adjust the
number of columns that way)

I think it's all I've noted. Will gather more feedback on next events.

Regards,
Filip