[SailfishDevel] Bug in the Silica Reference docs and possible bug in the Dialog component

Matthew Vogt matthew.vogt at jollamobile.com
Sun Aug 11 23:36:39 UTC 2013

Also, I forgot to mention: the reason that explicitly popping the dialog page did not work, is that the previous animated transition would have been ongoing at the time you issued pop().  Popping explicitly would have worked if you had, for example, invoked the pop() in reaction to the dialog status changing to 'PageStatus.Activated', which occurs when the transition ends.
If you can see the output stream for your app, you should see a warning that the pop can't be initiated because of the ongoing transition.

In any case, while this can be made to work, the 'acceptDestination' version will give a better user experience.

Thanks,
Matt