[SailfishDevel] pagestack signals for eg pageback

Matthew Vogt matthew.vogt at jollamobile.com
Fri Aug 9 23:14:14 UTC 2013

Thanks for the extra detail, Wim.

You can probably do what you want in a handler to the statusChanged event:
    onStatusChanged: {
        if (status == PageStatus.Deactivating) {
            if (_navigation == PageNavigation.Back) {
                // User has navigated back from this page
            }
        }
    }

Alternatively, you might prefer to use a Dialog for your list, in which case you can handle the user's navigation in response to the done signal:
    onDone: {
        if (result == DialogResult.Rejected) {
            // User has rejected the dialog
        }