[SailfishDevel] DeclarativeGlassImageProvider in qt5 alpha

Tero Siironen izero79 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 14:18:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

I used glass background for my app successfully in the first alpha
sdk, but now with qt5 alpha sdk whatever I try to set to source of
image element I get error like this:

QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
DeclarativeGlassImageProvider::requestImage(): source image "" is not available.
qrc:/qml/Silica/ArtistContentPage.qml:59:5: QML Image: Failed to get
image from provider:
image://glass//home/nemo/.cache/cuteremote/artist/228.png

Is the DeclarativeGlassImageProvider broken?

--
Tero