[SailfishDevel] Bugs / feature requests

Lucien XU sfietkonstantin at free.fr
Fri Aug 2 07:22:16 UTC 2013

Hello all !

First of all, congrats for this awesome SDK. Using Qt 5 is really better than
Qt 4, with the so much missed JSON parser ! Having the settings app is also
very nice to be able to have the global settings grid for applications (even
if I did not yet searched in the docs how to use it).

But I found something that is rather annoying: it is impossible to do a shadow
build. In QtCreator, the shadow build checkbox is disabled, but you can tick
it and enter another path to build. However, the path will not be used :(

Another problem is that whe you build an RPM, there is a rpmbuild folder that
appears in your $HOME. It is not a big deal, but slightly annoying.

I know that there are other priorities, but please consider these two issues
before launching the final SDK :)

Thanks in advance, and onwards sails !
Lucien