[SailfishDevel] [WIP] Wayland Nemo VM Image (and new Nemo UI)

Andrea Bernabei and.bernabei at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 11:25:35 UTC 2013

Thank you for the feedback :)

Please note that Glacier is still only a mockup, the current VM image
doesn't have anything from Glacier ;)
(I'm saying this just in case it wasn't clear from my previous message ;) )

About components in Nemo:
Nemo currently uses com.nokia.meego components, the same used in MeeGo
Harmattan.
The plan is to move to QtQuickControls (the components set provided by
Qt5), but it will still take a while to do that step imho, because we need
to restyle the components with graphics assets from Glacier UI.

So, you can use Harmattan qt-components for Nemo at the moment ;) and
that's what core apps currently use