[SailfishDevel] mediagallery won't work

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Sun Apr 28 17:48:49 UTC 2013

Hi Wim

Do you still get your original error that you posted at the start of
this thread?

    file:///opt/sdk/share/mediagallery/mediagallery.qml:0:0: Expected
token `numeric literal'

    file:///opt/sdk/share/mediagallery/mediagallery.qml:0:0: Expected
a qualified name id

I assume from earlier posts that this was on Ubuntu (version not
specified), but as always assumptions are dangerous ...

In the meantime I have been able to build and run (Debug / Copy Files
to Device) (and thus failed to replicate your error) on OSX, Windows
7, and Lubuntu 13.04

Grüsse

Chris

Zitat von christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch: