[SailfishDevel] Fwd: Fwd: mb gives error "sb2: Error: Invalid target specified, aborting.": Part 3

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Mon Apr 22 19:18:13 UTC 2013

Hi David

I am a microstep further ...8-)

logged as mersdk, and with a freshly backed Demo3 project I now get this far:

Building rpm/Demo3.spec for SailfishOS-i486-x86
Checking dependencies...
Reading installed packages...
'pkgconfig(QtCore)>=4.8.0' not found in package names. Trying capabilities.
'libqt-devel' providing 'pkgconfig(QtCore) >= 4.8.0' is already installed.
'rpm-build' is already installed.
No update candidate for 'rpm-build-4.9.1.2-1.21.i486'. The highest
available version is already installed.
Resolving package dependencies...

Nothing to do.
Setting up temporary specfile for Demo3 from rpm/Demo3.spec
rsyncing source...
run rpmbuild
error: Bad owner/group: /home/mersdk/rpmbuild/SOURCES/Demo3.tar.bz2
-bash-3.2$ ls -l rpm
total 36
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk 25095 Apr 22 19:09 Demo3-0.1.tar.bz2
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk   771 Apr 22 19:01 Demo3.spec
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk   702 Apr 22 18:44 Demo3.yaml
-bash-3.2$
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk 103853 Apr 22 18:41 Demo2-0.1.tar.bz2
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk    771 Apr 22 18:41 Demo2.spec
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk     27 Apr 22 18:41 Demo2.tar.bz2
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk    702 Apr 22 18:41 Demo2.yaml
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk  25095 Apr 22 19:09 Demo3-0.1.tar.bz2
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk    771 Apr 22 19:09 Demo3.spec
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk     27 Apr 22 19:09 Demo3.tar.bz2
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk    702 Apr 22 19:09 Demo3.yaml
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk    711 Apr 21 10:23 abstractui.spec
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk     27 Apr 21 10:23 abstractui.tar.bz2
-rwx------ 1 mersdk mersdk    678 Apr 21 10:23 abstractui.yaml
-bash-3.2$

I did not really understand your hint about make clean ... as a frank
school teacher might say "his unix knowhow could do with improvement
..."

Cheers

Chris