[SailfishDevel] Connecting to the Sailfish SDK / Emulator via WinSCP?

Jonni Rainisto jonni.rainisto at jollamobile.com
Sat Apr 20 10:40:08 UTC 2013

open puttygen.exe -> create key -> save -> copypaste the key string from to ui and _append_ it into wanted authorized_keys-file (located in c:\SailfishOS\[mersdk|emulator]\ssh\[root|mersdk]\authorized_keys), so in 4 different files if you want to enable it in both emulator and sdk and for both root and mersdk users.

I just tested this with WinSCP and it works.

re, Jonni