[SailfishDevel] no c++ in Sailfish?

Aurindam Jana mail at aurindamjana.in
Tue Apr 16 23:05:26 UTC 2013

Hi Wim,

As you correctly noted, SailfishOS template (created by the SailfishOS wizard) is the preferred way.

However, this does not mean that you cannot build your existing Qt based C++ applications against Mer.
Just import your existing Qt project and add the SailfishOS kit and you are good to build.

For running in the emulator, ensure that your pro file has the following entries

TARGETPATH = /opt/sdk/bin
target.path = $$TARGETPATH

INSTALLS += target

Regards,