[SailfishDevel] Harmattan to SailfishOS Migration: Any Best Practices out there?

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Tue Apr 9 21:48:09 UTC 2013

Salut Lucien

Thanks for your tres rapid answer!

I should have said a little more about my project.

It is mainly qml, with lots of custom components, some javascript &
Sql, and a small amount of C++ to do things that I found no way of
doing from QML (accessing the led flashlight and sending SMSes).

In the meantime I have also found that the com.nokia.meego components
can be installed to Sailfish via the qt-components-devel package.

However Qt Creator still thinks the module com.nokia.meego is not
installed. This seems to be caused by a missing plugin.qmltypes file;
and so far my attempts to produce one have failed ....

Merci

Chris