[SailfishDevel] Harmattan to Sailfish Migration: QCamera not found

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Tue Apr 9 19:17:45 UTC 2013

Ciao Guillermo

Thanks, that cracked it, QCamera is now found - I'm onto the next
error, but that is the subject of another mail.

Is there any easy way of finding out in which Sailfish / Mer package a
particular Qt Object lurks? On the Harmattan SDK everything was
installed upfront, so I did not have to worry about where things were.
Sailfish seems to take a more minimalist approach, which is fine, but
I don't want to have to write repeated "where is xxxx mails" if I can
help myself.

Grazie

Chris