[SailfishDevel] Qt Creator - SDK Control Center - install packages - any way to set proxy?

Aurindam Jana mail at aurindamjana.in
Tue Apr 9 07:38:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

I havent tried with any proxy. However, I would guess that MerSDK uses the default host proxy settings.
 The network connections are defined in the VM settings. You may check them in the Virtual Box GUI -> MerSDK->Network.

Regards,

Aurindam

IRC: auri__ @ freenode
www.aurindamjana.in
 On Monday, April 8, 2013 09:17, "Simon Bolek" <simon.bolek at googlemail.com> said:

hi,
first things first - thank you for great work setting up SailfishOS IDE on 3 platforms!
So i begun to work on Win 7
- SDK starting well- Apps compiling and deploying well

however when I try to install some packages in SDK Contro Center, it fails, there is a timeout.
I set http_proxy in environment settings, but I am not sure whether qtcreator is using https_proxy when downloading packages.

I know that Qt SDK Maintenance Tool was using --proxy as a parameter, but qt creator does not have this option.

Any ways to teach SDK Control Center qt creator, that it has to use proxy?

A workaround would be to ssh to sdk and install RPMs manually....

thanks
simon:)