[SailfishDevel] Running program in SDK Fails to launch at first try in windows

Mikko Matinaho mikko.matinaho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 10:16:43 UTC 2013

Hi Aurindam,

yes, the registy value of InstallDir under VirtualBox key is set correctly.
Also VBOX_INSTALL_PATH env variable is set correctly to point in current
installation path.

My guess is that those values were not set in first time I started the sdk
since its working now.

- Mikko

--
Ystävällisin terveisin,