[SailfishDevel] SDK version 1511 (2.0.0) is released
martin.kampas at jolla.com
Tue Nov 10 11:55:25 UTC 2015
Today (November 10th) at 11:30 UTC we have published new installers and
repositories of the Sailfish OS SDK. This SDK release is called 1511 and it
matches Jolla Release 2.0.0.
The installers for this release of the SDK are available at
http://www.sailfishos.org. If you have an older beta release of the SDK,
you should see an update notification in the SailfishOS IDE.
SDK content matches Jolla Release 18.104.22.168 (Saimaa). Please
see below for detailed information of the changes.
A couple of things you should be aware of:
- As before, in this update the build engine, emulator and targets are
reinstalled so you will lose all changes you may have made in those -
However, if your application packaging is done correctly, rebuilding
your projects should reinstall the packages you have been using.
- Any customization done to SDK (adding new package repositories, adding
custom targets, additional source paths) will be removed during the
installation process so make your own backup of those before starting
- If you import existing projects made with a previous version of the
Sailfish OS SDK, make sure to select the correct kit in the project
configuration step. Both ARM and i486 kits are available.
- Package repository contents have been updated and consequently using a
previous SDK version with these package repositories is not supported.
- Supported host platforms can be found from:
- For more information, please see the SDK Beta-Qt5 known issues list
SDK IDE (Qt Creator):
- Qt Creator updated to version 3.5
- Jolla application template now supports application icon in multiple sizes
- Refreshed API documentation available in the Help mode (Ctrl+7) in Qt Creator to Jolla release 22.214.171.124 level
- Sailfish Silica API documentation have working table of contents again
SDK Build engine:
- Build targets refreshed to Jolla release 126.96.36.199 level
- Applications using libsailfishapp can set SAILFISHAPP_ICONS qmake variable (*) to provide application icon in multiple sizes
- Harbour RPM validator updated
*) See https://github.com/sailfish-sdk/libsailfishapp/blob/master/docs/documentation.mdown
- Emulator packages refreshed to Jolla release 188.8.131.52 level
- Fixed TimePickerDialog appearance in Components Gallery
If you have any questions, feel free to either send an email to this
mailing list: mailto:devel at lists.sailfishos.org, write it up in
http://together.jolla.com and tag your issue with 'sdk' or send an
e-mail to developer-care at jolla.com.
Jolla SDK Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Devel